Intelligent Industrial Web (IIW) is a stable, secure and enterprise-friendly substructure of the larger tech domain that aims to provide long-term, sustainable benefits to the enterprise. It is a derivation of leading futuristic technologies that ensure higher control, compliance, output integrity and ultimately, stable innovation in the long term. IIW leverages the benefits of futuristic technologies while shielding the implementation from the volatility and insufficiencies of the general market. IIW is comprised of various key features and technologies that make it ready for future widespread adoption.
Encrypted Nucleus Chain (ENC)
The Encrypted Nucleus Chain (ENC) is an iteration of a private blockchain that diffuses the computational resources from a single, vulnerable & fault-prone source to a network of internally-connected devices. ENC offers the benefits of a blockchain with a singular focus on being enterprise-friendly. ENC offers the following benefits:
- Fault-Resistant: A single device or small cluster cannot significantly impact the functioning of the system.
- Anti-Corruption: Data once registered on ENC cannot be corrupted through masked inputs or malware.
- Tamper-Proof: Information on the ENC cannot be tampered with or deleted even by the owner of the information. Changes or new information is written on top of the old one with appropriate change logs.
- Merited Decentralization: The distribution of control based on merit allows for an equity-driven system as opposed to a flat structure.
- Internal Consensus Machine: Merited Distribution also allows for establishing internal consensus machines that lead to autonomous decision-making for pre-determined decision types.
Stabilized Digital Finance (SDF)
Stabilized Digital Finance banks on the integration of stable digital asset classes into the day-to-day operations of an enterprise. It takes away the risk and volatility attached to Decentralized Finance and still offers unparalleled financial experience. Benefits of SDF include:
- Faster, Secure Transactions: Based on open blockchain networks, SDF allows enterprises to transact with higher security, no intermediaries and with due speed (avg. txn time less than 10 minutes).
- Trustless & Cost-Effective System: SDF transactions are primarily executed without third-party intervention and therefore with extremely low transaction fees.
- Stable Value: A vital facet of the SDF is that its value is almost stable at all times providing risk protection and interoperability within asset classes.
- Compliance-friendly: SDF allows enterprises to maintain and uphold their compliance practices including KYC/AML and transaction verification.
- Financial Control: SDF also allows for permissioned & permission-less transactions within organizations or with third parties which essentially establishes higher financial control.
- Budgeting & Accounting Automation: SDF opens doors for budgeting and accounting automation and saves enterprises millions in budgetary control, audits, bookkeeping and traceability practices.
Compounded Digital Assets (CDA)
Compounded Digital Assets (CDA) is the combination of digital assets, wrapped assets, and assets-as-instruments. It brings together the power of public blockchains, ENC and SDF. CDA can enable organizations to manage, propagate and organize assets effectively and innovatively. Benefits of CDA Include:
- Flexible Divisibility: Digital Assets under CDA can be made divisible or indivisible based on their usage and utility parameters.
- Cryptographic Ownership: CDA allows for assets to be uniquely hashed such that there is a single version of truth pertaining to the lifecycle of an asset.
- Permissioned Transparency: Asset Issuing Enterprises can determine and control transparency metrics and create trust dashboards that leverage the underlying technology of CDA.
- Stable Interoperability: Being a natural extension to SDF, CDA brings improved stability to assets and also allows for interoperability or exchange of value.
- Cross-Domain Integration: CDA serves as a foundational layer for interaction between various IIW technologies as well as legacy systems.
Enterprise Digital Reality (EDR)
Enterprise Digital Reality (EDR) is an enterprise-grade adaptation of extended reality technologies. It facilitates the creation and management of digital realities that are highly contextual to the respective organization. EDR can boost productivity, reduce costs and increase profitability across verticals in an organization. Benefits include:
- Controlled Virtual Environments: Creation & Management of virtual spaces with higher control and customization.
- Virtual Remote Operations: EDR allows enterprises to set up remote operations of various elements within their physical infrastructure as well as virtual management of human resources.
- Open Ecosystems: EDR can allow for the integration of various IIW technologies as well as assets and creations issued by the organization and third parties to form open collaboration ecosystems.
- Digital Real Estate: EDR can scale the use of screen space and bring about digital real estate avenues that significantly impact touchpoints with key stakeholders.
- Real-time Insights, Collaboration & Scalability: EDR allows enterprises to have data analysis mechanisms that generate insights on infrastructure, resources and stakeholders. These insights can then be factored into collaboration practices and scaling resources and infrastructure. All in real-time.
Synchronized Intelligence (SI)
Synchronized Intelligence is a derivative field of study that leverages three futuristic technologies – Artificial Intelligence/ML, the Internet of Things, and Telecommunications. It combines the power of enhanced device connectivity, automated processes, and intelligence-based controls. Connected Intelligence impacts an enterprise in a variety of ways:
- Redundancy Elimination: SI eliminates redundant tasks and processes with advanced, intelligent automation.
- Data Ingestion & Processing: SI allows for recognizing, ingesting, and processing data that is not readily available or visible to humans.
- Foundational Infrastructure: Connected Intelligence provides a foundational infrastructure for continuous innovation and development. Additionally, it also adds a layer of advanced post-output analysis and insight generation to operations.
- Preemptive Actions: SI can help preempt infrastructure and asset needs and take preemptive actions increasing the overall capacity, quality and stability of output.
Combined Solution Core (CSC)
The Combined Solution Core is a solution design methodology that works as the bedrock for strategizing, designing and deploying IIW solutions. The premise of CSC is that no solution can be complete with simply one domain of IIW and therefore requires strategic multi-domain integration of technologies. In addition, the use of CSC needs management and business planning and cross-department inputs – an area of work where Cosdec Alpha’s Knowledge Deployment Handbook does the job.